I love the enthusiasm of kids that comes with the first snow.
After realizing it had snowed, Meaghan got out her winter gear (that she's been wanting to wear for a month now) and threw it on over her nightie to head out into the snow. It made no difference to her that it was dark and only 6:45 am.
Eamon liked the idea of going outside, but didn't last long. By the time I got out with the camera, he was ready to head back into the house.
Although I was not looking forward to the first snow, and hoped that it would hold off until after Hallowe'en, the kids' excitement can't help but rub off on me.
I hope it snows enough for a little snowman and some decent snow angels.


That's awesome! We had a similar situation, but I made Ben wait until afternoon to go out since we had 40km cold winds, and a crawler to contend with. I can see why Meaghan was so eager to wear the new gear - gorgeous pic!
ReplyDelete