However, for the second year in the row I planted the seeds early in my fabulous spot, and then forgotten to water them! Sturdy they are; drought tolerant they are not.
As I reseed them next week, I will be thinking of all of you over whom I felt a great deal of superiority at planting my sweet peas so early and feeling quite grateful that I only ever boasted in my own mind. Crow never tastes good, but it's at least somewhat edible when I can quietly eat it in private.
I'll do better next year.
As I reseed them next week, I will be thinking of all of you over whom I felt a great deal of superiority at planting my sweet peas so early and feeling quite grateful that I only ever boasted in my own mind. Crow never tastes good, but it's at least somewhat edible when I can quietly eat it in private.
I'll do better next year.
I like sweet peas too. Crow, not so much.
ReplyDelete