Today is cold and a bit windy with some flurries. Hard to believe that on Monday we were out in the front jumping in some mighty fine puddles. It was so warm that I dug out the kids rain gear. No need for toques or mitts. An awesome afternoon.
I took a lot of photos. I love puddle jumping photos. The big jump followed by the big splash. However, of all the photos I took, these one tickled my fancy the most - even though you don't see the puddles. But, what you do see is a series of Eamon's super hero moves.
Who needs a video camera when you have a continuous shooting mode?
![]() |
| Papers: Ju Kneipp Designs - 123 Count on Me Kit (TDD Dec 2010) Overlay: Anna Aspnes 12x12 Page Overlays 2 Brush: Katie Pertiet - Ledger Block Brush Fonts: SF Comic Strip, Baby Boston |
I hope this cold spell doesn't last.

Aww,he's so cute! You can just see his joy right out there in the open.
ReplyDeleteI get my coconut oil from
http://www.realrawfood.com/
they have a lot of other neat products
and their price for the oil is the best
I've ever seen. I bought a bunch of stuff
last summer and it didn't cost all that much
to ship here. My bucket of oil(5lbs) has lasted
me for 6 months and I still have a 1/4 left. I
use it for everything,cooking,my skin,all my personal care recipes..anyway have fun looking around their site!
PS: I can't wait to hear about your toothpaste adventures! I'm getting excited thinking about all the flavours we can make.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Thanks for stopping by! Im following on GFC
ReplyDelete