For those of you who aren't familiar with Jessica Sprague, she is a talented photographer, digital and paper scrapper, and teacher of everything Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Her website has it all: classes and great products! I feel honoured to be included within her circle!
As a result of my new exciting responsibility, you'll see some changes to this blog. Over the next months I'll be posting more layouts. I also plan on including some posts about our everyday life that aren't being included within the scrapbooking I've been doing, but yet I want to record somewhere. There will likely be other changes as well, but I haven't quite thought those through yet. So, stay tuned!
But for today, I'm including the three layouts I submitted to JessicaSprague.com for the Creative Team application process.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!



OMG! Awesome news Tracy! How exciting! Jackie S
ReplyDeleteOhhh how exciting for you!
ReplyDelete