I'm always on the lookout for good templates. Even though I like making my own, I find that I can whip a page together pretty quickly with a template - which is a great treat when I'm interested in accomplishing something with little time or effort.
Imagine my delight then when I discovered that Jessica Sprague has started Template Tuesday. There are other Template Tuesday's out there, but Jessica has a rather delightful twist. Every Tuesday you can download a new template designed by someone on her team. Use the template and post it in her Template Tuesday Gallery by the end of the month. For every week you participate you get 1 point. After collecting 10 points, you get $5 off a minimum purchase of $10 in the jessicasprague.com shop. I know that costs you $5, but you're getting at least $10 worth of awesome digi supplies.
Even if you don't upload your layout into her gallery, the templates are definitely worth getting for your own stash.
You can find the templates at digilovely.com
Here are a few samples from the last few weeks:
![]() |
| Template: Splendid Fiins; Paper and Elements: M Mullens - Social Butterfly Kit; Fonts: Geneva, Boring Showers |
![]() |
| Template: Reeta Treet Paper: In the Making - Make a Splash Kit Fonts: Happy Daze, Jefferson, Verdana |
![]() |
| Template: Nicole LeBlanc Papers and Elements: Karen Lewis - My Wonderland Kit Fonts: Amazing Ruler, Geneva |
![]() |
| Template: Amy Mallory Papers and Elements: Ange - Romance Parisienne Kit Fonts: Trebuchet MS, Semilla Quote: from "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon |
Enjoy!




I'll have to check that out!! I'm a new follower from the Totally Tuesday blog hop! Please follow back!
ReplyDeleteHeather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!
Hey following you from the blog hop. Hope you'll stop by and join my Wordless Wednesday blog hop, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love those, I'll definitely be checking those out!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower from the Totally Tuesday blog hop and would love a follow back! I hope you have a great rest of your Tuesday!
Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com