As I aged and grew taller there just didn't seem to be the snow that there once had been. Until these last few days, I had always thought my memories of copious snow had been skewed by my preschool stature. Not so. Given these last few days, I believe my snow memories must have been accurate.
![]() |
| I should have asked her to take down the Christmas lights while she was up there. |
![]() |
| At least now I have a great reason as to why I have to leave the shovelling to Kerry. The pile is simply too high for me. |
![]() |
| I'm surprised and grateful that no one thought of jumping off the top of the play structure onto the pile of snow. I am mighty tempted to try it though. |
![]() |
| At long last -- some play time outside. |




No comments:
Post a Comment